You might be able to turn all that Met Ball office banter into some actual cash -
Vogue just announced their first ever Viewer’s Choice Awards for the clothes we’ve all seen a zillion times since Monday night.
Starting Friday, you can log on to the Vogue.tv site and vote for your favorite look from the gala, and enter to win two round trip tickets to a $2,500 shopping spree at J. Mendel and two nights at the Lowell Luxury Hotel in NYC.
You have until May 16, but if you think that’s a tough deadline, just think of poor Alexandra Kotur who has to manage the politics of the ten best dressed by Monday morning.
Britt can’t decide between Christina Ricci and Lou Doillon, Brett likes Zac/Kate Mara and Kate Bosworth, and Natalie thinks both Christina Ricci and Julie Gilhart walked the ball attire/superhero line to great effect.
Here are our guesses for who will end up on Vogue‘s 10 Best for Monday…
1. Julia Roberts (because they always put the host on)
2. Christina Ricci (because she actually deserves it)
3. L’Wren and Daphne Guinness (because they’re Vogue‘s dream couple)
4. L’Wren repeat – they always count a couple separately)
5. Caroline Trentini (because her vintage Thierry Mugler looked more futuristic than anyone else, and she’s one of Anna’s favorites)
6. Katie Holmes (because they need a second person wearing Armani, and hers was best)
7. Lisa Airan (because she actually made Rodarte look superhero-y, and she’s definitely a Vogue favorite)
8. Stephanie Seymour (because she looked good, and she’s a supe)
9. Lauren Santo Domingo (because she’s wearing a pretty cool Nina Ricci, and she’s still Lauren Davis to them)
10. Chanel Iman (because her Chanel belt fit the theme)