If the mere existence of The City didn’t make this one obvious, allow the cold hard facts to stand alone:
Lauren Conrad is leaving The Hills after season five, which premieres March 30th.
No word on exactly what the show will become without its north star, but here’s the better question – what exactly is Lauren going to do with her life after being (arguably) reality TV’s best known experiment?
Our best guesses:
1. Continue with her clothing line for a few years before starring in MTV’s True Life: I Was a Reality TV Star (not real – yet).
2. Finish school and open a boutique in LA.
3. Move to Paris, but then move back home after a weekend to marry Brody and have three kids in Laguna Beach, shortly followed by divorce and a set of at-home yoga videos.
4. Make millions off makeup endorsements and a book deal (“My Unreality: The Real Story behind LC”), move to a bungalow in Catalina.
5. Disappear for a few years before turning up in a Proactiv commercial.
6. …Lead a totally normal life?
Did we miss anything?