We didn’t get a chance to watch the first episode until last weekend. Our apologies for not recapping. But we’re back to analyzing Heidi, Tim, Nina and the gang as they take over FIDM and Lifetime.
1. Where’s Michael? You know he would have had some zingers for Malvin’s sling, Mitchell’s shorts, and Ra’mon’s darts.
2. What up with the chicken fetish, Malvin?
3. Don’t you bet Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romijn have really fun date nights? Bowling perhaps?
4. Speaking of Rebecca, isn’t it still hard to remember to drop the Stamos from her name?
5. Did Qristyl (don’t even get me started on the spelling of her name) actually call something outdated and then show up to the runway wearing what looked like a full-length patchwork leather skirt and a really bad jean jacket?
6. How very Liftetime was this episode with its baby bumps, maternity wear and View-like all lady judging panel?
7. Is anyone clever or funny this season? Ra’Mon and Mitchell, maybe…but I’m still not sold. The shout-out to Stella and her “leathuh” was much appreciated though.
8. Althea, you do realize that someone goes home every week, right? So it’s really not all that surprising.
9. Is it really that confusing to figure out where the baby “goes” in terms of a woman’s body?
10. Are we in for trouble/boredom now that we’ve lost the wackies in the first two weeks? Godspeed Ari/Sam Ronson and Malvin, you crazy hen lover, you.