Five questions for the Fashion Week calendar:
1. Why is a man named Cesar Galindo going up against both Anna Wintour and the Mayor of New York City by staging a runway show in the middle of Fashion’s Night Out? And how does he have that much money to throw away? Also, is he related to Rudy Galindo?
2. Why does Vladimir Roitfeld get a box on Tuesday September 15th (which, by the way, he shares with DSquared2 which is interesting)? His event, or whatever it is, lasts from 6-11 and overlaps with Narciso’s show.
3. What’s “Vogue/CFDA” early Wednesday morning? Is this like the Central St. Martin’s show in London when the newbies get their chance to shine? Or is this a breakfast so fancy it deserves a calendar box?
4. Does the Target event at 7 on Wednesday signal the debut of Rodarte? Because that would be perfect.
5. Three shows Ralph? Really?