I’m not sure how many fashion brain cells I’m still working with, so forgive me if I’m a little punchy!
1. Lifetime, you realize Michael Kors is one of the stars of this show, right? WTF? I don’t want to have to ask this question again next week.
2. Also, did you know it would grate on the last nerve I have left this week to bring Eva Longoria Parker to the show? Ugh. Well, it did. So thanks for that.
3. Why not use Booth, the actual fashion critic as one of the judges? You know the woman that does this sort of thing for a living at one of the country’s major newspapers.
4. Why was anyone surprised that the recovering meth addict was also a liar? I mean, I’m glad the guy got sober, but I’m sure he’s well-practiced in the art.
5. And how awesome was it when Tim got all “incredulous” about the whole thing? I love pissed off TG.
6. How much would you NOT want to wear paper slippers? I’ll stick with cashmere, thanks.
7. Did anyone else think Althea’s dress actually looks like everything Renee Zellweger’s ever worn on a red carpet, usually by Carolina Herrera, not Eva?
8. How serious was that body armor bodice on Christopher’s dress? Loved it and starting to really love him.
9. Will they ever learn to give us some detail shots on this show? I wish we could have seen Irina’s trompe l’oeil Sharpie stitches.
10. Is anyone watching Models of the Runway?