1. Who misses Tim saying, “Don’t bore Nina”, since you know, Nina’s never there anymore? So yes, Lifetime, that means we’re still kind of in a fight.
2. Michael, thank god you’re back. Will you please bring a few more bons mots along the lines of “teal charmeuse disco pumpkin” next week? It makes Thursdays at 10 pm way less dull than they’ve been lately. Thanks.
3. Also, how much did you love that he couldn’t contain his disgust as Louise’s dresses came down the runway? Because seriously, wow and ew, those things were Bad News Bears all the way around.
4. If Tim hates leggings so much, how could he ever support Lindsay Lohan’s design efforts for anything, let alone Ungaro?
5. Should we introduce Louise to Peter Copping so she can learn something about pretty, romantic ruffles?
6. Who would ever think of making a shirt dress without pockets? That’s just silly to me.
7. Heidi, what was that awesome purply-gray nail polish you were wearing? Love it.
8. Does anyone else think of INC and have flashbacks to your mom making you buy a suit at Macy’s after college graduation, even though you insisted you would look stupid wearing one to an interview at a magazine? Or maybe that’s just me.
9. Did I miss something or is teal now a shade of blue? I put that one decidedly on the green side.
10. Can Christopher pull himself out of his shame spiral in time for next week’s challenge? The kid was seriously weepy and that judging may have sucked out every ounce of his confidence.