1. Nicolas, are you sure you know what “fashion-forward” and “over-the-top” mean because they usually don’t come in the form of white jersey and (very Contempo Casual) gray trousers?
2. Also Nicolas, ever think that choosing a fabric (jersey) that you’ve never worked with before might not be the best idea for a challenge on Project Runway?
3. Logan, what happened to the oversized sweater with pockets situation you described to Tim? That did sound very Mary-Kate and very cute for that matter.
4. Nina, where is that serious tough love? These remaining designers really need a good kick in the pants from you.
5. While I agree that Carol Hannah’s dress was very pretty and that I, like Milla, could live in it, why did no one point out its real lack of a unique point-of-view? You could find that dress many places. And it was very Uli, no?
6. Who else wants to go up to Laurel Canyon (where in my imagination Milla J. lives) hang out and listen to the actress/model/designer wax poetic about clothes in that groovy west coast way that she does?
7. Uh oh, Logan. Are we going to have an Adventures in Copyright issue with you next week? Because you’re very cute and we’d rather not have to call you an idea thief.
8. Does anyone else have some serious issues with the fabric choices made by so many in this cast? Oy.
9. What is up with Althea’s retro ‘do? It’s very Farrah meets Olivia Newton-John.
10. How insincere did Irina’s “I’m gonna miss you” to Nicolas sound?