Tonight’s ep was such an Adventures in Copyright moment. But I’m still annoyed that yet again, Michael was absent…even though Nina was back in good form. But on to the questions.
1. “How creative are you that you have to steal ideas from people?” —Althea
2. Do you think Althea stole from Irina?
3. Have we heard the nickname “Meana Irina” before? I missed it, if so. Though even when she’s right, she’s totally a mean girl.
4. Didn’t Gordana’s dress outfit look like it was made for the saddest I-banker’s secretary in Wall Street? Oy, the ’80s.
5. Wait, Nick Verreos is a fashion professor now? Sir, I hope you don’t think you’re any kind of Tim Gunn.
6. Shouldn’t all little cocktail dresses have pockets? I think so. That said, I thought Carol Hannah’s dress, while pretty, was a total snore.
7. Did Heidi get a little bit funnier this season? It may be the only thing that’s more amusing compared to the past. Loved the zipper zing about Logan.
8. Sorry, but who wouldn’t want that sweater jacket that Irina did? Yummy.
9. 30 yards, Christopher? Really? Dude, I can’t believe you’re still on this show.
10. On a Hollywood note, shouldn’t Kerry Washington work more? I already knew she had the fashion bug and pretty great style. But seriously loved her tonight.