And…scene. Boy, was this a painful season of PR. We’re not sure we can be convinced to go back for more. But we will keep you spoiler-free in the meantime.
1. Did you look at Heidi and think “Holy Pink!?”
2. Nina’s face at Irina during judging, who didn’t love it?
3. Really, that much black wasn’t a conscious decision? Really? It’s not necessarily wrong, but c’mon.
4. When you saw the black headbands, didn’t you just think Carmen Kass in every single Michael Kors show you’ve ever seen?
5. Were you mad when Tim didn’t reference Balenciaga re: the shoulders?
6. Speaking of Tim, who didn’t love his minor freak out? You know the man that helped Jack and Lazaro create their thesis collection must want to lose it with these people on a regular basis.
7. Do you think Joanna Coles was pissed that Heidi didn’t reference Marie Claire when she introduced Nina?
8. Should Georgina Chapman just hire Carol Hannah at Marchesa now or what?
9. How far removed are we all from A/W 2009? Obviously, we’re living it. But that lawsuit really sucked the life out of this season.
10. Do you think the right lady won?