Seeing as it’s the last day of the year, and it feels like everyone in fashion has escaped to somewhere warm and fabulous to ring in 2010, we thought we’d take a look back at which posts this year garnered the most pageviews. It’s an interesting mix for sure.
1. You guys love free stuff, and so do we! This list of beauty freebies topped the list for 2009.
2. Another beauty story came in at number two, this one from the realm of the weird. Remember the sperm facial? Yeah, we didn’t think that one would be so easily forgotten.
3. You died. We died. And we’re all still waiting for a new season to find out how Rachel, Brad, and Rodge will ever survive now that Tay decided to leave Rachel Zoe Inc.
4. Top that. Stop that. Rachel Antonoff definitely struck a chord by simply announcing a video recreating the great Teen Witch rap, this time starring Alia Shawkat. We immediately Netflixed the original movie starring Blake’s big sis, Robyn Lively. We’re guessing lots of you did too.
5. We were so peeved when we first read about the DABAs. And especially when they got a book deal. It was all fake, but we got annoyed again just thinking about it. That and Fashion Meets Finance.
Kinda random list, right? What were your favorite Fashionista stories of the year?
(And we’ll take this moment to say thanks to all of you fabulous readers and all our friends on the interwebs who linked to our stories this year!)