1. Once they told the designers they had to make a design using the Campbell’s Soup logo, why did no one go for a Stephen Sprouse/Andy Warhol-esque minidress? (And don’t try to tell me that Jesus’ mini fits is that category.)
2. Why was everyone’s fabric fire-engine red? Were they not allowed to use other colors? Or maybe it wasn’t the time for “blood-red”…
3. When did Tim’s standards for critiques become so low? I haven’t seen the show since Season Three, but come on.
4. Excellent move on Harvey Weistein’s part putting Georgina Chapman on the judging panel. Why didn’t they do a “Make a Marchesa-esque dress challenge?”
5. Did someone just call it “a fashion emergency of chernobyl proportions?” This is why fashion people have a bad name. And for the record the “emergency” was people using irons. Wow.
6. When are the designers going to stop freaking out about “real women”? It’s Project Runway, they do a “real women” challenge every season, you should know what you’re getting yourself into.
7. Seth/Aaron: was a tacky poodle-skirt-y thing all you could do for a full figured lady? This was your masterpiece?
8. Mila’s dress: Why does everyone like it? Same with Maya’s… it’s a bad Lanvin, if anything.
9. Well, we knew the Marchesa inspired one was going to win, didn’t we?
10. I don’t think Michael has ever been more outraged than at Jesus’ dress. I know it’s tacky, but was it really as bad as some of the other tragedies? (And true he had the size 0 woman, so he could have done way more.)
p.s. I don’t know the consensus about Project Runway on Lifetime, but I’m loving the Lifetime movie commercials. Vengeful Vixens seems fantastic. I hope they wear Balmain; nothing says “F*** you!” like a strong shoulder.