1. How is this THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE EVER if it just consists of PR judges promoting themselves? Shouldn’t the biggest challenge involve something that would take a little more effort to orchestrate? Like a collaboration with a non-PR related designer/publication/model?
2. Who knew there were so many rules for picking a cover outfit? (And we’re pretty sure this Vogue Rachel McAdams cover breaks all of them.)
3. Isn’t the first lesson of clothing construction “Make it too long, you can hem it when you’re finished”? So please explain why everyone had a length problem this episode.
4. Did anyone else see a much less pretty this when looking at Anthony’s dress? Because I did, and I was not happy about that.
5. Shouldn’t Ben have won? His dress was actually pretty! And it would’ve boosted Marie Claire’s avant-garde fashion cred by at least 500%.
6. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t allowing Emilio to cut his straps off on the runway unfair? They’re looking at his dress with changes made to it, so shouldn’t they let all the other designers make one change for the better once on the runway?
7. Jay’s dress would’ve been super pretty without the shoulder wreath, right? Not for a cover of Marie Claire, or Heidi, but in general I think it was pretty gorgeous.
8. How did Anna’s garment even happen? I just can’t conceive a situation where any of those pieces are appropriate.
9. Why so many nude tones? It’s a cover! There’s such a color problem on PR.
10. Isn’t Janeane’s consistent mediocrity astonishing? Her dress was just so perfectly OK.