2. Liner just on the outside of the eye adds a moodiness to Marc Jacob’s wallflower.
3. Long, tousled, wavy hair at DvF is just what I wish I had…. All I need is at least six more inches and two extra hours in the morning to get my stick-straight locks into a messy wave.
4. Business brows at Narciso Rodriguez are a new take on the classic, Shield-ian eye of the ’80s. This time around, there’s a modern, minimalist touch.
5. At Zac Posen, eyeliner was applied horizontally above and below the eye with a smoky eye between. It’s avant-garde yet totally wearable for a night out.
6. White nails at Jason Wu add a light tough to any dark winter day.
7. Oscar de la Renta’s chic take on Dynasty hair is the counter to FW10 mostly minimalist, sleek styles. We love it for days when we’re feeling a little diva.