1. Reed Krakoff‘s shearling vest–I could never pull it off over a white leather gown like Karlie, but I’d wear it over and under everything else.
2. A dog. Preferably in a Mulberry jacket.
3. This Marios Schwab for Halston cashmere cape/sweater/dress, though not in yellow.
5. This Marc coat, and I know I’m pushing it, but everything else Marc.
6. This Marc by Marc dress. I’m a sucker for stripes, even more so when black and navy are included.
7. Joseph Altuzarra’s shoes, because as much as I want to wear his clothes, I’d look silly.
8. Slouchy pants, especially these white ones from The Row.
9. The shearling gloves from Reed Krakoff.
10. Nicholas Kirkwood’s booties for Preen, in ivory.
11. All of the shoes at Suno, and this skirt.
Obviously, I’d look like a buffoon if I wore all of this, but I think what I’m going for is cozy. And the idea of wearing color through the winter is becoming more appealing. We’ll see how I feel after London, off to JFK!