1. Hannah Holman. Remember when Kate mentioned she’d be huge? And then she starred in Alex Wang’s lookbook? She popped up on Mary Katrantzou’s runway yesterday afternoon and the girl can walk. It’s time for Style.com to make her a model tag.
2. The press release from a company called t5m promising loads of London Fashion Week video content covering shows like “Emilio De La Palermo.” Dear t5m, the designer’s name is Emilio De La Morena. But while we’re on the subject, why is Olivia Palermo here? Does The City play in the UK?
3. Louise Grey. Editors and buyer alike were popping their heads through wooden stalls. In five minutes we spotted Meredith Melling Burke, Sarah Mower, and Teen Vogue‘s Gloria Baume who may have mentioned that Grey’s presentation is always her favorite thing about London Fashion Week. Also, we caught Susie Bubble, at left.
4. Crystal Renn. The 23-year old plus size model rounded out a year in which she wrote a book and starred in one of the most talked about editorials in V magazine with a walk down Mark Fast’s catwalk. Just in case you didn’t believe the Scottish designer when he promised his use of plus size models wasn’t a gimmick.
5. Hakaan. Yeah, everyone’s still talking about Hakaan.