1. Aquascutum‘s camel coats. Freja wore a short, empire waisted jacket with long slim sleeves. Its broad collar poured over her shoulders and it was nipped in with a chocolate brown leather belt. It’s too grown up for me when paired with the wide-leg slacks Michael Herz showed–but with jeans, it’d be perfect.
2. Topshop‘s shearling. It came under coats, on bags, peeking out of shoes and even on the models’ eyebrows. I’d be fine with any of the above, except the latter.
3. The Turks. I’ll stop talking about Hakaan, but Bora Aksu‘s a fellow Turk who sent out a parade of perfectly girly, but still sexy party dresses. The one at left was a favorite.
4. Vivienne Westwood‘s heart shaped cummerbunds, like in look 43. She tied them over pants, dresses and skirts, mostly in plaid, of course. The rest of the show was kind of a bummer (when it comes to the actual clothes), but these were great.
5. Mary Katranzou‘s literal prints. Instead of re-interpreting vintage glass like in season’s past, Katranzou based her now signature prints off 18th century paintings and got more creative with her shapes. If I had to choose one, I’d pick look 7.