Yesterday we learned that the cast for the Prada show was being kept secret, so we had to make a list of what we hope to see.
1. Hologram models. Sure Burberry was in 3D, but imagine a runway consisting of nothing but colored light.It would be extremely cool, but it would make the clothes a little more difficult to see, so we doubt Miuccia would do it.
2. The Supers. In rebellion to SS10′s little girls, we’d love to see a lineup of Glamazons circa 1993.
3. Grace Coddington segues back into modeling.
4. Simon Doonan segues into modeling.
5. Old Ladies. Kate loves the diverse lineup at Sykes, and older ladies would be an extreme rebellion to the girls of spring. (And if there are going to be old ladies, we suggest Betty White as the opener and closer. Who’s cooler than Betty?)