1. When the models were revealed, how instantly did you think this was going to turn into an episode of Toddlers in Tiaras? Who would’ve thought that the designers were going to go for classy over trashy?
2. Tory Burch is really sweet and all, but couldn’t they have wrangled Kimora Lee Simmons in to judge? Because if anyone has something to say about matching the kids to mommy, it’s her.
3. Who else got visions of Comme des Garçons from Anthony’s bandanna?
4. How weird was it that the judges referenced the models’ looks as the “Mommy” looks? Couldn’t they just have been the “Models”? Must we call all girl/woman pairs “Mommy and Daughter?”
5. Let’s pause the questioning for a moment to reflect on Jonathan’s Michael Kors expression, which is terrifyingly spot on. The best since Santino’s Tim…
6. Jonathan’s started so well; why did they both turn out so horribly? Never have I agreed with Michael more about the model’s dress looking like toilet paper. And it should have been so cute!
7. Did Jesse’s model look scream bad-Beckham to anyone else? At least his little Madeleine was adorable.
8. How on earth is Jay’s garment in the top three? Sure, it’s more designed, but full-body maroon is not so great.
9. Amy, why the Aladdin on acid meets peacock pants? How did that ever seem like a good idea?
10. Who else rejoiced when Janeane finally got the boot? Her complaining will not be missed.