Last week, Britt told you all about her favorite things from New York Fashion Week AW10. This week, Lauren and I tell you all about ours. I’m up first!
1. ADAM fur-lined, hooded anorak. This is not your average anorak; the fur takes it up a few notches. Now it’s a luxurious utility.
2. Thakoon sweatpants. Thakoon made the perfect sweat pant with this gray, baggy and tapered pair. Who knew sweats could be so chic?
3. The Row top and skirt. I love this whole look, especially the sheer bodysuit underneath the cropped black top. It’s sexy without being overtly risqué, and I love the drape of the skirt.
4. Derek Lam booties. They’re chunky, a bit rugged, and I have a feeling that I would wear them with everything!
5. Thakoon hoods. Nicole Phelps called them “disembodied hoods” and I think they’re an ideal alternative to winter hats.
6. Reed Krakoff cardigan. I love that I can wear a jacket over this cardigan. A problem with fur is its bulk; you can never layer over it. But the great thing about fur solely on the torso is that there is room (in the arms) to do just that. Plus, you still get that desired luxe effect from the fur in the front.
7. Reed Krakoff sweater. I think the sleeves on this sweater are so cool.
8. Rachel Antonoff two-toned oxfords. I still don’t own oxfords, but this black and white pair would look lovely in my closet and on my feet.
9. Reed Krakoff boots. I love everything about these boots, from the color to the laces.
10. Marc Jacobs sheer dress. It’s beautiful, romantic and transitional—and just think of the movement!