1. Bartlett does underwear inspired outwear, not lingerie-inspired outerwear. (We mean that it looks strong, not delicate.)
2. Olive and forest-colored scarves and sweaters confirmed that yes, green really is a big trend for fall.
3. Lizzy Fortunato and Jaclyn Mayer’s dream catcher necklaces were incredible.
4. LD Tuttle’s boots were as good as last season’s sandals.
5. The sweaters were cozy yet structural. Oh, and some of them were woven together with HUMAN HAIR. Shockingly, it didn’t gross us out. We didn’t even notice until a friend mentioned it after the show.