We already mentioned five things we need from London, here’s ten more pieces we want now–not next fall.
1. Christopher Bailey’s white goat hair, shearling and mohair lined trench, with the belt, of course.
2. The fresh faces and messy hair from Aquascutum.
3. Marios Scwhab‘s tough, but girly grey dress.
4. Tote bags! They’re everywhere!
5. Burberry shoes–the short shearling booties and the over-the-knee snakeskin beauties.
6. Christopher Kane‘s embroidered sweater/cape.
7. A crimper. The mannequins in the Mulberry store are wearing the wig’s from last season’s presentation, and we already mentioned we need big hair.
8. The shiny shorts peeking out from all of Louise Goldin’s futuristic looks.
9. Antonio Berardi’s stunning black lace. No clue where to wear it, but we want it.
10. The only thing we’re actually coming home with are Percy Pigs and The Daily.