1. You know it’s a celeb-free fashion week when the flashbulbs at DvF are for Anna Wintour. Molly Sims and Shenae Grimes sat front row, too. (The latter, by the way, is one of the most genuinely nice people we’ve ever met at fashion week.)
2. Pre-show, we spent 20 minutes trying to figure out who was wearing a witch’s hat. “Turn around please,” we willed. Not until post-show, when the witch’s hat stood up and tried to cheers Diane with an empty plastic cup on her turn around the catwalk, did we realize it was Patricia Field.
3. The best thing this fashion week–aside from Rag & Bone and Suno–is watching Natalia Vodianova open and close shows. Hopefully there’s more to come.
4. Pom-poms on hats are apparently here to stay, at least in DvF world.
5. We love the grey leather leggings and slouchy men’s jackets. As for the velvet, we’re whipping up one giant rant, so check back this afternoon.