1. Christopher Kane’s knife pleat reddish-orange dress at Versus. This cupcake-inspired costume needs to get in my wardrobe. Now.
2. A power jumpsuit suit I can get behind at Salvatore Ferragamo.
3. At Marni, a futuristic take on my favorite silhouette: The peplum.
4. Dolce & Gabbana‘s prim satin dress: The duo’s version of retrained sexy.
5. I really, really want a backpack. Jonathan Saunders‘ version for Pollini is the best I’ve seen yet.
6. These Prada knee highs will look great with my brogues.
7. Kate thinks it’s hilarious that I love these furry shorts from D&G because they’re so not my aesthetic. I can’t help it–they look chic and cuddly.
8. My ideal fur coat from Giuliana Teso.
9. I love both the mini polka dot dress trimmed in lace as well as the grey tweed jacket at Dolce & Gabbana.
10. Jil Sander‘s flat boots. I’ve already started saving up.