It’s not quite warm enough for shorts, but open toed shoes are the perfect compromise.
Two months ago, no one was more anti-clog than I, but now I’m dreaming of the Swedish Hasbeens stacked at left and wondering why I didn’t grab a pair in Paris.
If you favor flats instead, or platforms, or even old fashioned heels, we’ve picked our top nine sandals for Spring 2010. Click through for the list!
1. Pour la Victoire nude wedges, Shopbop, $290
2. Peep toe super high, Swedish Hasbeen, $222
3. Floral canvas wedges, Topshop, $110
4. Tan gladiator sandals, Cole Haan, $148
5. Canvas cut out sandal, Urban Outfitters, $38
6. Leather canvas and wood heels, Land’s End, $125
7. Woerishofer cork sandal, Salamander, $59
8. Miu Miu wedge espadrilles, Net-a-Porter, $585
9. Alexander Wang Isabeli, Barneys, $425