2. There are cartoons on the floor of École des Beaux-Arts.
3. He made dresses for women with breasts and then realized he needed women with breasts to make them look right on the runway so he hired models with breasts including Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha, Stam.
4. He tried something new. When his ladies-who-lunch looks emerged– little brown dresses with dainty bows and twinsets–there was confusion. So thank god for the leather bodice and corseted party dresses that followed.
5. A few models wore massive gold Alexander Calder-like crowns. There was no explanation and it didn’t really go with the collection, but it worked.
6. He brought back the pointy shoe, specifically 6″ snakeskin stilettos from Christian Louboutin.
7. There were gremlin bags, with teeth, and gold zippers.