2) Was the extensive security checkpoint and brawny men with binoculars really necessary at the Coty SJP-NYC screening last night? Neither SJP nor the Sheik of Abu Dhabi were in attendance.
3) Did the producers think that blatant anti-Muslim xenophobia would make for clever humor?
4) Does the color of Miranda’s hair actually exist in nature?
5) Did anyone else think that the moment when Carrie met Big in the Dior newspaper dress was the only sweet part of the movie?
6) Will Patricia Field have a career after this?
7) Did anyone else want to hurl something at the screen during the opening monologue when Carrie is talking about how they came down to earth by buying an equally ostentatious apartment, but that it was 12 floors lower? (Oh, and don’t forget the second apartment they own. Tough economic times for the Bigs).
8) The braless Irish nanny? This is a good plot device?
9) If there is anything more disgusting than watching Samantha have sex, is it watching Samantha have sex during menopause?
10) Who thought it was possible that a sequel worse than Bridget Jones 2: The Edge of Reason would ever be made?
(Thanks to Steff for her quippy remarks last night and ranting emails this morning.)