13. At least 13 white looks including Whoopi & Andre, Taylor Swift & Jessica Biel in Ralph Lauren, Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte for Gap, and Emma Watson in Burberry
2. Two pairs of pants on women: Alexa Chung’s Phillip Lim tux and Tina Fey’s ill advised jumpsuit.
8. Marc orchestrated eight looks: Leighton Meester, Greta Gerwig, Rachel Zoe, Lily Donaldson, and Nicole Richie wore Marc Jacobs while Rachel Bilson, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Abbie Cornish chose Louis Vuitton.
6. Six cases of drag queen-like makeup. There were probably more, but you can pick your own six.
4. Diane Kruger chose a white long sleeved column dress from Calvin Klein, while Lindsay Vonn & Stam chose the same silhouette in purple, and Marion Cotillard’s Dior just sparkled.