1. Why is Roxy so shocked that an 800 square-foot furnished apartment (with working fireplace) in Manhattan costs $4,000? Haven't you been living in Manhattan? It is really really really expensive. This is why those of us who are not on scripted MTV reality shows either have roommates or move in with our significant others within the first six months of dating, and live in the outer boroughs. We love how, when Roxy tries to sell the place to her dad later on by telling him "It's four grand but in New York that's a deal," he's not buying it at all. Kudos to you for standing your ground father Olin.
2. Ok, so this is not about The City, but, Angela Chase, is that you shilling for Latisse? Why?
3. From Kate, the executive accessories editor, to Erin, to Kate Lanphear, is there some memo that all the cool kids at Elle have bleach blond pin-straight hair? Note: Olivia did not get the memo. 4. Can Olivia and Whitney have a stank-face-off? At the mere mention of Olivia's name, Whitney's face contorts and she looks like she just smelled a rotten egg. It's a strong contender to match Olivia's withering stares when she's forced to include Whitney Eve on the Ashley Greene shoot.
5. Has Whitney shed her California nice-girl to become a hard-assed city girl? Roxy certainly thinks so. "I think New York City and Kelly Cutrone have caused her to get a thicker skin," she tells her dad (who we think is pretty awesome). And even if she's not throwing elbows for a seat on the subway, we're starting to think she's developing a thick skin too. And it looks good on her.
6. Where does Alexis Bryan Morgan find the patience to deal with Olivia? Maybe it has something to do with being from Texas? Either that or she seems sedated. More power to her because we couldn't tolerate that back talk with such poise and grace.
7. "I'm not a therapist...I don't care how upset you are, you better look like you're having the time of your fucking life and that you believe in that charity." Why does Kelly Cutrone always know just what to say?
8. Does that Whitney Eve jacket on Ashley Greene look off to anyone else? Despite Olivia's requisite bitchiness towards all things Whitney ("I love your skirt and your shoes" she tells Ashley), we're kinda with her on this one. Ashley Greene is smoking hot and that jacket still looks kinda wrong.
9. Does drinking coffee through a straw really help to avoid coffee stained teeth? Probably not, but we're still impressed with your genius Erin.
10. Why does Whitney's paint-peely apartment window seem so crusty as she gazes all sad-faced out of it when Roxy moves out? It certainly looks shabby next to Roxy's potential new apartment. But crusty window aside, we know her apartment rented for $7k/month.