1. Was Rachel’s conversation with Oscar backstage a conversation or a press interview? The vibe was very there-are-a-lot-of-cameras-pointed-towards-us-so-we-need-to-say-things-to-each-other.
2. This is just a suggestion, but why couldn't Rachel and Roger just pretend their anniversary isn’t during fashion week and celebrate it before or after instead of complaining so much about how they can’t spend time together? Don't people do that?
3. Why is everything a “moment?” Seriously, Rachel and Brad said the word “moment” at least 7 times during the episode, including:
“White Moment” - something Rachel dies for, natch, and that Cameron is also known to love.
“Princess Moment” - Rachel referring to ODR’s collection and something Cameron hasn’t had in a while
“Anti-black Moment” - Rachel referring to what Demi apparently needs to have (which may have worked, as Demi rocked a purple printed mini dress on Regis & Kelly this morning).
“Whoever decided the stages should be white just fucked up my whole moment!” - Brad, um, having a moment.
4. Did hairdresser Joey just refer to Taylor as a tumor, as in “I feel like a humongous tumor has been taken out of Rachel Zoe?” Roger definitely compared dealing with her to negotiating with terrorists a few episodes back. So now she’s more like a humongous tumor. Alright.
5. I kind of want Rach and Rodge to have kids but can you really picture Rachel as a mom? I mean, picturing her pregnant is one thing but she literally rolled her eyes when her sister mentioned play dates. But, then she said, “I die for kids.” We’re assuming this means she likes them?
6. Couldn’t they have filmed Roger having that Rachel Zoe Barbie being made instead of this awkward scene at Kiki de Montparnasse with Rachel’s sister? With the sister’s incessant nervous laughter and Roger’s constant expression of disgust at the site of everything in the store, I literally wanted to die. Also, was that sales girl deliberately trying to make both of them uncomfortable with that vibrator demonstration?
7. Can we please learn more about what Rachel was like in 1998 and what happened to her between then and now? Didn’t she look adorable in that honeymoon video? The hair may not have been the best but she looked half her current age and had a total Jennifer Aniston meets Sarah Michelle Gellar thing going on.
8. What was with Roger saying he didn’t think she was even going to have a career back then and that she had no idea what she was doing? Harsh, no? At least he’s proud of her for being on QVC.
9. Is Brad slowly turning into Rachel? For one, he sported Rachel’s signature robe look more than once during the episode. Second, he admitted to packing something like three suitcases of clothing for fashion week (Rachel, too, has a penchant for overpacking). Third, he seems to have gotten a tad more melodramatic. Not in the omg Taylor yelled at me and I can’t take it anymore way of last season but in the new, sassy, I’m so pissed at the Oscars set designers for standing in the way of Cameron’s white moment way.
10. How gorgeous was that Marchesa dress that needs to be on one of Rachel’s clients? So. Gorgeous.