1) Oh, Project Runway, why? Georgina Chapman AGAIN? Harvey, why don’t you just put yourself up there as a judge and be done with it? (Oh, and congratulations on the impending bundle of joy.)
2) Did Team Luxe really think they could sneak that neutral nightmare past Michael Kors, the king of camel sportswear?
3) Should we really trust
Michael C a designer who wears Ed Hardy shirts everyday? I’m not sure they’re even genuine Ed Hardy.
4) We can forgive Tim for making up the phrase “youthened up,” right?
5) Well, this was really Casanova’s night, wasn’t it? The breakdown, the tight lime green deep V sweater, the tears, the swearing, “I should just design for old lady slut flamenco dancers,” and that divine and dainty lace blouse. Sometimes you just need to hit rock bottom first. I apologize for my comment about him last week.
6) Did anyone say the word “bitch” at least nine times while listening to Gretchen spew her BS, and then scream at the judges when they let her stay? People in the industry are going to be dying to work with her, right?
7) Why was the (I refuse to name the brand) hairstylist there with Tim at the beginning? Oh, right. To plug a product ON THE SHOW.
8) Victoria’s Secret apparently has the right idea, don’t they? Casanova’s model “angel” saved his PR career. And wasn’t it unfair that no one thanked the models on the runway for all the sewing they did?
9) Was the winning collection good? I mean, really? Epaulets and gold buttons? No. Balmain is the only one who can get away with it. And possibly The Blonds.
10) Is this season better than last season? I’m giving it a preliminary “yes” for entertainment and “no” for fashion quality.