1. Hey Brad, Rodger, can I have the rest of your pasta?
2. How do you communicate with Italian designers when you can’t speak Italian? Kiss, kiss. Breathless utterance about how ah-mazing the collection was. Ciao ciao. Beyond.
3. Could we see more fashion porn in every episode please? Loved the footage of the Milan shows.
4. When can Johnny Weir join the cast? I want to see him do excited claps every episode.
5. Did Brad and Johnny Weir just have a model stomp-off? How come they can walk in heels that high and I can’t?
6. Rachel can have Versace dresses made to order for the Oscars? That is impressive.
7. So Rachel carries and gives birth to dresses instead of babies? Does that mean the “Is Rachel going to have a baby?” plot line will end? Nope.
8. Did anyone else think Rodger’s bitch fit was well-deserved? The “continuous cycle of dresses and drama and stress” and Joey sticking his tongue out at me over breakfast at my own kitchen table would make me super bitchy too.
9. Which stylist beat Rachel out for that Marchesa gown that ended up Sandra Bullock?
10. Not a question, just a thank you. Thank you Brad, for the awesome 90210 reference. And thank you Johnny Weir for getting it, and saying “What kind of man would I be if i hadn’t seen that episode?” Gros bisous.