2. Why did Brad and Jordan have such (br)attitudes at the Love shoot? When they couldn’t fit the rolling rack into that weird shed, they could have just taken the clothes off, broken the rack down and put it back together inside. I’ve had to do much more annoying things at similar jobs.
3. Was anyone else thinking, ‘too much clavicle’ when Rachel put on that Marc dress? Otherwise, it was definitely a much better choice than the first one she tried on. Definitely cumbersome.
4. Is Brad all of a sudden admitting that he’s not cut out for his job? After being Team Zoe’s most eager beaver for the past few seasons, he laments, “I am so in love with my boyfriend and my dogs I feel like I want a lot more of that time.”
Other quotes that might indicate Brad’s dissatisfaction:
-“Hearing Rachel list off our schedule first thing in the morning, like, before I’ve even gotten the crusties out of my eyes is kind of like living in a nightmare.”
-“I don’t feel like I’ve had a break in about a year.”
-“There’s really never any time to breathe and I’m starting to feel suffocated.”
-“I wonder if I can just call a taxi company and go home. Am I turning into Taylor?”
-“I have so much stuff to do.” [buries face in hands]
5. Seriously, is Roger five? He literally stamped himself in a doctor’s office and said to a gynecologist, “I really wanted to see the stamp happen.”
6. Did anyone notice the nice little collection of Just the Right Shoe figurines on the gynecologist’s desk?
7. Why did Rachel feel so strongly about not taking a blood test? If she’s really so busy, wouldn’t she want to kill two birds with one stone? Why was it such an imposition at that moment?
8. Which one of Rachel’s clients’ Met Ball dresses was your favorite? We loved Annie’s.
9. Once and for all, will Rachel actually have a baby? What do you think? In this episode, it seems like she’s finally starting to get it; but if it’s taken her this long to start listening to the people around her and realize she should, how long is it going to take her to actually do it? She certainly hasn’t gotten preggers since the show finished taping. Adoption, perhaps?
10. Is Roger’s hair starting to look more normal or are we just getting more used to it?