1) We can’t blame Michael Kors for promoting his sunglasses on the show, right? At least he’s entertaining, unlike the Garnier guy.
2) What kind of resort wear do you think Tim wears? He didn’t look very comfortable on that boat in his suit.
3) Does Gretchen REALLY think Casanova is a “retard”? (His word, not mine, I swear!)
4) Isn’t it so sweet that Mondo admitted to being a “dick” (again, his word) and apologized to Michael C? Although that brief shot of them canoodling after the judging was a little weird.
5) Why, oh, why won’t they just send Ivy home already??
6) Did the judges ruin their chances of future K-Mart and Forever 21 sponsorships after their not-so-kind characterizations of these establishments?
7) While I genuinely liked April’s garment, does anyone feel like she had just a tiny advantage after Michael Kors gave her specific instructions on how to do the boy short?
8) Can we discuss “stylish American actress” Kristen Bell? I thought she was articulate until she said that she’s a punky, edgy babydoll then told Mondo he needed to make a more adult outfit, and then later said she was attracted to neutrals. They really shouldn’t allow actresses to be judges.
9) What was with all the palazzo pants? I think they’re flattering on a very small percentage of the population.
10) Is anyone else really sad about pobrecito Casanova? The montage at the end was making me well up.