2) What was the point of the Mandarin Oriental scene? It made me want champagne. There was too much filler on the show this week.
3) Speaking of filler, was that the longest Garnier commercial ever? In the middle of the show?
4) Did Gretchen deliver her most passive aggressive comment to date? “Michael C reminds me of myself five years ago.” What does that mean? When you had more humanity and a sense of humor, Gretchen?
5) Don’t you love that Andy embraces his “just this side of slutty” aesthetic? The “Chinese prostitute strolling through Central Park” image was killing me.
6) Isn’t Christian Siriano cute as a button? I want to carry him around with me. We could do each other’s hair.
7) Did Gretchen’s “not uptown, not downtown…it’s midtown” outfit make anyone else cringe?
8) Really? Was Michael C’s dress that good? Did he really not know what fabric he used? Was he really the first to be chosen to go to Fashion Week? And doesn’t his crying always look fake?
9) Is it bad to say that I’m not that sad to see April’s Stevie-Nicks-in-hot-pants theme go?
10) Sorry, this one is a statement: The best episode of every season is coming up next week. Lots of Tim-isms and uncomfortable family scenes make for thoroughly entertaining television.