An anonymous fashion publicist, tweeting under the name @NoBtotheS, is becoming a real industry force.
WWD reported today that the Twitter star's comment re: Google launching an e-commerce platform might actually be true. (Google's entrance into the fashion and retail realm should come as no surprise. Their latest efforts include throwing a fashion industry party next week DJed by Becka Diamond and the Misshapes, and launching project GStyle during the summer.)
Anyways, @NoBtotheS, also known as No Bullshit, typically tweets about much less serious topics. In honor of our new hero, we've listed her top ten Tweets. Ever.
1. more naked people in @wmagazine WHY do they even need fashion editors?!?!
2. OK @glamourdotcom i KIND OF get where you were going with honoring @Tavitulle but it's WOMEN of the year not prepubescent of the year #WOTY
3. Oh dear! Single beg bug found @JCREW_Insider head office. Will he/she be one of Jenna's Picks?
4. Another day another dollar more asses to kiss #PRgirlproblems
5. Hahahahah @jimshi809 BLOCKED me from following him. This is the best thing thats ever happened #merrychristmas #smartguy am I that relevant?
6. dear client, DO NOT committ to any press opps before i approve...let alone actually have it publish without my knowledge! WTF #hatemyclients
7. ps went to the @dailycandy 10th anniversary party last night...three words...BRIDGE AND TUNNEL! ugh what a waste
8. making a holiday gifting list for a client...id rather not gift them anything...i think editors get enough free shit
9. i think i speak for everyone when i say we ALL can't with taylor swift and jake gyllenhaal. apple picking and ice cream? barf and vomit.
10. ALSO how TYPICAL that @alisonbrodPR sent that tweet about obesity...its a skinny girl sweat shop over there