1. Sometimes, Tumblr tumbles. Despite the awesome access the Tumblrs received, including a private party at Donna Karan, breakfast with Nina Garcia, and more, the week’s events were reportedly badly organized.
3. If you are under 21, you can still DJ an over-21 party. Thanks for the lesson in NY State law, Tavi.
4. Celebrity bloggers are becoming real celebrities. Rumi Neely and Jane Aldridge are reportedly in talks to become Chanel ambassadors. Take that, haters. Bloggers are the new socialites.
5. Theory produces 35% of its clothing in the USA. You tell ‘em, Andrew Rosen.
6. Ally Hilfiger is for real. Her collection, Nahm, was well-received. (PS, we loved Rich Girls.)
7. Mac & Milk is cool, but so is showing off site. Especially when even the most important buyers aren’t being let into the building due to overcrowding.