Apologies for missing the last two episodes! CW wouldn’t let me watch online in Paris, but don’t worry I DVR’ed and I’m totally caught up.
1. Alexandria, what is with that hat? Really. You can’t be such a hater and then put on a hat like that for confessional.
2. Can we take a moment to mourn the loss of Molly’s weave, aka the worst weave to ever have happened to a person? OK.
3. First walking in a beach ball on a balance beam submerged in water, now a runway covered in fire and being lit on fire–is ANTM trying to kill its contestants?
4. Did Brittani just say “pooey” upon learning they’d have to do a commercial? Hee.
5. Sara. Enough with the women’s studies 101. Since when is being a beautiful sexy woman and being a feminist mutually exclusive?
6. A crush on Francesco Carrozzini? We’re totally with you Molly. If for nothing else than he finally called out. And if you were wondering how he ended up on the Vogue Italia cycles of ANTM he’s also Franca Sozzani‘s son.
7. Jaclyn working her “fake booty” walk for the panel, without a hint of self-consciousness? Totally endearing.
8. When are they going to fix Molly’s hair? She looks like a Conehead in that commercial.
9. Does Jaclyn exude “liberal from Massachusetts”? Guess so, according to Mr. Talley.
10. OK, I gave Sara a hard time for her Intro to Women’s Studies thing, but can I give her credit for a classy exit? She did good.