Aritzia is a multi-label luxury apparel retailer for style-forward women. Established in 1984, our boutiques are now featured in select cities across the US and Canada. We’re inspired by the energy of the culture and connecting you to it, bringing everything we love together in one place–our favorite books and magazines, music, and of course, the fashion. Every store design is unique, from the art work and graphics, to our friends who DJ in store. The Aritzia experience is one of a kind.
This summer, Aritzia will open the doors to our flagship store in SoHo, located at the corner of Broadway & Spring. We are seeking exceptional candidates to join our leadership team.
Check out our website for a complete list of available positions and job descriptions. Also check out our new Spring Collection in our Shop Before the Shop located at 524 Broadway (Broadway & Spring) on the 3rd floor.
Aritzia store management is responsible for successful sales generation, personnel, product and operational functions in the store to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability. If you are energized by the opportunity to champion employee learning and development in an organization that seeks to optimize the potential of its most valuable resource, its people- then we want you!
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Is a fashionable, big picture thinker and self-starter
* Possesses outstanding communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to maintain and handle confidential information with discretion
* Proven ability to generate sales and train staff
* Open availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and other special events according to the needs of the business
If you are interested in an exciting career in the fashion apparel industry, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have industry-related experience, we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. If you are not contacted for this position, please accept our sincere thanks and appreciation for your interest in Aritzia!