1. Is a garment made of pet supplies really going to show off someone’s talent? Even these kids have it better.
2. Did Tim Gunn reference Guantanamo Bay torture methods? And relate them to fashion? Comparing Julie’s fabric to waterboarding was a bit of a stretch, no?
3. Can we break out of this bandage skirt silhouette that everyone’s really into?
4. In the words of my friend Erika, “Why do the models all look like they’re going to Pacha?”
5. Why can’t we be best friends with Michael Kors? Especially during fashion week when referential quips like “Sea vixen Barbie,” would deliver a much needed jolt of hilarity.
6. Also how did he come up with the term 'manopause'? That was brilliant.
7. Why did Joshua think his outfit needed that hanging mirror to entertain a hypothetical parrot? Excuse me?
8. What is on Stacey Bendet’s head, and should she really be giving accessory advisement wearing all of that?
9. Can we just do away with all of the waist-cinching belts on the Piperlime accessories wall?
10. Why is this show 90 minutes long?