1. Why does Mood always give the designers nice fabric bags, and give everyone else (pedestrians like me) the gross plastic ones?
2. Why does Joshua want to switch genders with Julia?
3. Tim Gunn, you were the dean of Parsons’ fashion school, right? I’m pretty sure you weren’t hugging everyone that shed a tear back then, so why are you doing it now? Especially for designers who get to end their days at 11 pm?
4. Why is there a fashion show in Battery Park? Are they trying to fast forward five years to a time when Conde Nast girls will be roaming Manhattan’s nether region?
5. Was Kim Kardashian born with that voice? That can’t be possible, right?
6. Nina, did you really tell the designers to, “Be original when they design,”? Where have you been for the past 6 seasons? Pretty sure there’s originality in the garments’ (hot glue gunned) construction.
7. Were Kimberly and Becky giving a passive shout out to Galliano to help clear his name? Pretty sure I saw that outfit (sans stilts) in one of his collection from hmm, 1995?
8. How did Cecilia and Danielle’s model support the weight of that hairdo on her head? Does she do neck exercises?
9. Why is my friend’s cat more entertaining than this show?
10. Why would Nina ever let them design her an ensemble (next week’s show)? Should be interesting.