1. (Question for Bryce’s query, “Did you ever think you’d be able to speak to a fashion editor from a major magazine?”) Bryce, did you actually ever plan on becoming a real designer? That kind of interaction kind of goes with the territory
2. Is it really possible, like actually possible, that two people would get the same fabric from Mood. yeah….no.
3. Cecilia, are you sure that Mood has yellow lighting? Sure it can be a bit dark in its weirder corners (aka: home to all the neon faux fur), but yellow is not the way I’d describe it. Perhaps you should see an ophthalmologist, you may be colorblind.
4. Viktor’s using muslin?! There’s real design procedure going on?! oh wait…here comes the glue…
5. Nina, how can we get a hold of your Preen shirt? And how does it look better on you than it did on the runway? That almost never happens.
6. Ugh since when do they video chat on here, and why do you think we care to listen to it?
7. If Julie just graduated from fashion school why isn’t she quick on her feet with sewing? Girl, you should be talented and sprinting barefoot across a pin-strewn floor by now, let alone operating an industrial serger.
8. Heidi, do you not think we can notice your hair fluctuating in length every week? It’s kind of obvious…
9. Oh my god, can we please ban all exposed zippers moving forward? Yes designers, it’s part of your job to install concealed closures (and we don’t mean elastic waistbands!).
10. Who knew Joanna Coles was so brash? You go girl!