1. Running shoe fashion– what better way to appeal to the generalized American public?
2. Who knew that a scraped knee could make someone pass out?
3. Joshua, how’d you finally learn to channel your sass into constructive comments? You had many good one-liners this week, though the best one? “Her demographic is 40 to death.”
4. Becky why are you upset that people on the show are acting cliquey? All we can say is, Welcome to Fashion!
5. How did it take this long for the designers to mutate into fashion school tyrants? Maybe Parsons was trying out a new air filtration system that sifts hormonal outbursts out of the oxygen supply? Regardless, we’re glad that they’re back.
6. Nina is that sequined armor on your sleeves?
7. Did they cast these models at the Barbizon academy?
8. Anthony Ryan—how did you make a camel toe in big shorts? Kudos, that was impressively awful.
9. How did Erin Wasson get her glow back? Maybe it’s Maybelline.
10. Danielle in all seriousness we suffer from chiffon addiction too. So now that you’re headed home, can you investigate some sort of treatment for that, so we both don’t continue to dress like 5 year olds?