1. Is anyone surprised that Rodger giggles in his sleep? Didn't think so.
2. Did Rachel only start to accept that she was having a boy when she realized she could dress him and Rodger in matching outfits?
3. Did Brad “use” Rachel? Guess their parting of ways wasn’t so amicable...
4. We’re glad Jordan is still part of the team, but why is she allowed to wear that sweater?
5. Isn’t it weird that Mandana and Rodger are having this clandestine meeting to talk about Rachel behind her back?
6. Can anyone pay attention to anything other than how hot Jeremiah is during his interview (Rachel and Rodger included)?
7. How adorable is the Rachel doppelganger (and obvious better candidate)?
8. Has this episode been lacking in Rachel catch phrases? Bananas, anyone?
9. Did Rachel just tell Jeremiah his one-liners are good? Is she just hiring him because he’ll make for more entertaining television?
10. What the hell is a witch vibe?