Luxury accessories house, Amanda Pearl, is hiring interns! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in seeing how a design house/business works from the ground up. Starting with inspiration and design, through the development process domestically and overseas, sales, marketing, press, production and logistics. The intern will be able to work up to a high level of responsibility and be exposed to many aspects of running this type of business. There is possibility of growth into a full-time paid position.
A minimum commitment of 3 days per week is required. 10:00 am – 6:00 pm for at least 3 months. Internship to begin in January 2012.
• Strong attention to detail
• High level of organization
• Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as autonomously
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong problem solving and motivational skills
• Good communicator
• Fluent in basic computer applications: Microsoft Office (Excel) and Mac Software
• Competency in Photoshop a plus
• Italian proficiency a plus
We are happy to work with you in order to receive internship credit.
Those interested should email their cover letter, resume and availability to: [email protected].