1) How did Brad come from such a quiet, mild-mannered family?
2) While we don't doubt it will be fascinating, is Brad a little too young to be writing his memoir?
3) Re: Brad telling his memoir co-author about his struggles with being accepted by his family and dangerous use of drugs and alcohol--How does Bravo get its reality stars to share such vulnerable moments on television?
4) Have you heard of a blackout cake? We haven't but they sound good.
5) Doesn't this "party" Brad and Gary are planning sound like a wedding?
6) How amazing were those old photos of Brad and Gary? Brad, how long did you have that ridiculous James van der Beek-esque bleached blond 'do?
7) Shouldn't Brad have taken his mom and sister to Kate Spade instead of Tory Burch?
8) We totally sympathize with Brad's anxieties, but why does it seem like one minute he's freaking out about having too much to do and the next, not enough?
9) What do we think Brad has more of: Thom Browne sweaters or Prada creepers?
10) Is that Billy Reid we spy in the preview for the next episode? So excited to see that Alabama trip unfold.