2. Why didn’t everyone protest the assignment and make a rainbow assortment of wrap dresses?
3. Don’t you think this six hour challenge only happened because DVF had to catch the red-eye to Gstaad later that night?
4. Isn’t it kind of funny that this week’s mini-Mood was the size of an ordinary fabric store?
5. On what other show would a Rowenta product placement make sense? Kind of genius.
6. How was Michael’s 8 ½ inch hem discrepancy even possible? Perhaps the NYC earthquake took place in the midst of filming?
7. Do you think Miranda Kerr was happy that she just happened to land a judging gig for the 6-hour challenge? And then had to wear the 6-hour dress?
8. Did you catch Georgina Chapman give Austin’s dress the up-and-down? As in a, “that looks only a tad bit Marchesa-inspired” up-and-down.
9. Kara, where did you pick up those incredible bullshitting skills? Seriously need to take a class there or something—that ‘explanation’ was great.
10. Did anyone else see how Miranda Kerr was able to sit down with her feet still firmly planted the ground? It must be nice to have legs that long.