Schwartz & Benjamin is a family- owned company that has been in business for eighty-nine years. Daniel Schwartz, owner and CEO of the company, represents the third generation in the business. Schwartz & Benjamin acquired the license for Juicy Couture footwear in the spring of 2006. We manufacture Juicy footwear in Brazil and China. The Juicy customer is fashion forward and up to date with the latest trends. She is playful and flirtatious with a cutting edge sense of style. She embraces the Juicy attitude which ranges from laid back and comfortable to sophisticated and trendy. The Juicy girl is a young , glamorous, feminine, and unapologetic WOMAN. Shoes are the foundation of her wardrobe.
- local store visits, check on local retailers to ensure all products are displayed and in proper positions
- showroom appointments (footwear market), Managing stock room for all brands
-checking orders for accuracy and filing for proper organization
- online research and checking company product on various websites
- pulling samples for PR request and style outs.
- checking on-line sites weekly to ensure pictures and product information is correct
- order processing and customer follow up
- creating Details and Line Sheets for customers
- contacting Accounts to schedule market appointments
- prospecting for New Accounts
- covering front desk responsibilities when needed
- Knowledge of excel
- Fashion school enrollment preferred
LOCATION: 20 W 57th Street 4th fl New York NY 10019
To apply, please send resume/cover letter to Michelle Fetky at [email protected] with “Juicy intern” in the subject line.