Nasty Gal, the pure-play global style destination catering to an international cult of obsessed, super awesome girls, is hiring a PR Coordinator.
We’re a five year-old, privately held company with revenues in the eight figures annually. We’ve been profitable and debt-free since day one and we continue to grow in the triple digits year-over-year. The PR Coordinator will support the Senior PR Manager in growing brand awareness for Nasty Gal. We’re seeking someone extremely detail oriented, organized, observant, hard-working, and able to multi-task.
In this position, you will:
* Be the first PR Coordinator hire at one of the fastest-growing and most loved global online fashion destinations
* Work with a great team, spanning blogger relationships to celebrity seeding, events, and more
* Assist in launching the Nasty Gal fashion label in fall of 2012
* Help create a smart and concise inventory tracking system
* Be responsible for managing all sample trafficking and inventory of samples in house
* Track all recent and upcoming editorial credits both in print and online
* Generate bi-weekly status reports to be reviewed by management
* Compile and constantly update extensive database of contacts
* Work closely with the digital marketing team in order to effectively execute strategy
* Manage 1-2 interns
* Help create major buzz for an already super buzzworthy brand, keeping us cool as we continue to grow
* Are able to construct a proper pitch and outreach email and understand the importance of thorough communication across all fronts. Someone afraid to pick up the phone or follow up on a time sensitive email need not apply.
* Have some level of editorial/stylist contacts (editorial/stylist contacts in both NY & LA are a plus!)
* Are able to understand the nuance of the Nasty Gal brand, and ultimately are (or can become) a Nasty Gal (or guy) at heart
* Are well-versed in the fashion blogosphere (bonus points if you have your own blog!)
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Fashion PR
To apply, please go here: http://www.nastygal.com/jobs/?nl=1&jvi=oxtaWfwQ,Job&jvs=Fashionista and submit your cover letter, resume, a few fun things about yourself and your top go-to blogs!