1. How did all of the designers magically end up in Union Square after they were told to search for inspiration in Central Park?
2. Wait, isn’t this challenge the most genius way to pick up guys?
3. Why is Mondo wearing a shirt with his face on it?
4. Did you see how silly Joanna was this week, popping up from behind a dress form and whatnot? 5. I’m sorry but does Jerell have eyes? He really thought that look worked.
6. Uh, nice rose-tinted glasses, Sean Avery?
7. Why are there SO MANY fedoras on the runway this week? One fedora is a fedora too many.
8. How many more printed little dresses is Kenley going to pull out of her South Slope hat?
9. Where did Sean Avery get this Michael Kors-esque sense of fashion humor? Maybe he picked it up at his Vogue internship? At least he got something out of it…unlike other people
10. Did Isaac Mizrahi just describe a model’s midsection as a "big stomach"? That might be a career changer.