Schwartz & Benjamin is a family- owned company that has been in business for eighty-nine years. Daniel Schwartz, owner and CEO of the company, represents the third generation in the business. Schwartz & Benjamin acquired the license for Juicy Couture footwear in the spring of 2006. We manufacture Juicy footwear in Brazil and China. The Juicy customer is fashion forward and up to date with the latest trends. She is playful and flirtatious with a cutting edge sense of style. She embraces the Juicy attitude which ranges from laid back and comfortable to sophisticated and trendy. The Juicy girl is a young, glamorous, feminine, and unapologetic WOMAN. Shoes are the foundation of her wardrobe.
The proposed position is for a Design Internship. As a Design Intern, you’ll assist in the execution of the design projects with the design team. You’ll help with trend and market research needs based on the season and design needs. You help with CAD designs and setting up showroom for market week.
- Currently enrolled in an educational institution with a degree in design
- Excellent sketching and illustration skills
- Illustrator and Photoshop proficiency.
- A strong aesthetic and fashion sense.
- Must be capable working within a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects during the product creation cycle
LOCATION: 20 W 57th Street 6th fl New York NY 10019
To apply, please send resume/cover letter to Daisy Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Juicy Design intern” in the subject line.